Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Welcome Home!!

I am well aware that I am a couple days behind, but I have pretty darn good reason: my twin sister came home after studying abroad for a month in Australia!! So the past couple days have been dedicated to spending time with my sister.

I got to go pick her up from the airport on Saturday night, and I almost tackled her to the floor of SEA/TAC I was so excited to see her!! I brought her home and we had a welcome home party for her with Pat and Terri.


My mom made her famous spaghetti and we ate and ate. What was amazing was that I actually got to eat. Reason being that usually when I come home I just talk and talk about school and all that jazz. But this time, Linnea was doing all of the talking, so I got to eat my yummy spaghetti in peace with no interruptions (^_^)