Friday, January 27, 2012

Beauty Around Every Corner

On my way to class on Thursday morning, I came face to face with beauty.


Then that night, I had a "Tim Twiford Moment." Two of my best friends from home, Kelsey and Taylor (whom you will meet soon) have a crazy dad named Tim. Now the thing I love about Tim is his passion for the sky. He is always wanted to go out to see the sunset or sunrise or moon. Because our families do so much together I have developed this love for skies as well. So every time I see a beautiful day or night sky, I think of Tim and and stop everything for a moment to take in the beauty of it all. On Thursday night, the sky was clear, the transition of evening light to the purple darkness of night was spectacular, and on top of that you could see the crescent moon. Now the only thing I hate about the moon, is that it is virtually impossible to take a picture of it. So I instead, if you did not see the sky last night, I leave it up to your imagination to make it your own. If you did see it, I hope it brought you as much joy and happiness as it brought me.