Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Double Skype Date

Meet  my Best Friend Lauren: She is currently studying abroad in England, Germany, and Greece. We first met in music history 1 back our sophomore year. Going all the way through all music history classes and Buddhism, as well as being roommates through Europe on our Choir Tour through Germany and France last summer. We connect so well and never miss a beat with each other. I love her dearly and miss her terribly! Can't wait till you get home. 


Meet my Best Friend Jackie: 


We met in the 10th grade, because I was sitting next to one of my friends in the hallway, and she was sitting on the other side. I guess you can say the rest is history because we have been best friends ever since : ) We have both gone through so much, loosing contact with each other more times then ever thought possible. Yet every time we do talk, it's like we never were part. I miss you and love you so much!