Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Recital Dress

The next day we went out to find my senior recital dress. I had the perfect one from Davids Bridal, but they totally failed me because the dress was only available in California. Then why do they have it on their website!?!? Grrrr. Anyways,I was heartbroken.  Then my wise mother suggests that we try Nordstrom Rack, and I slunk across the street to half heatedly to check it out. And of course what happens? I find the perfect dress and it was half the price of the original one...SCORE! Mom's always save the day.

BUT I am not going to post a picture of it...you will just have to come to my recital to see it : D

The picture I will post is of the totally awesome gift Linnea brought back for me from Australia, my very own boomerang!! It's legit. Now I need to wait for a nice spring/summer afternoon to go try it out on Foss field.