Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!


I cannot believe that it is 2012. It seems like it was just yesterday that I was a freshmen living in Foss Hall at PLU in 2008. Now four years later I am getting ready for my last semester before student teaching. WOWZERS!



This year was the second annual Seattle New Years Celebration with my two best friends Maurine and Kelsey! Last year we started a tradition where we get all dressed up, go out to a fancy dinner, then got see the fireworks at the Space Needle. Being all 21 this year, we decided to go out to Seattle for the whole afternoon, and go to our favorite bars Tini Bigs and Hula Hula. We had the most amazing time! I can't wait for next year to do it all again!



So Happy New Year from my beauiful ladies: Kelsey, Maurine (MAMA), and Megan!