Friday, January 27, 2012

Letters

I hate technology. I hate how we rely upon it so much. I hate how all emotion is mixed up and often "misread" because of technology. Sometimes I will I could go back in time to when technology consisted of the radio and telephone.

I have always loved letters. The joy that comes with a hand written letter is incredible! Plus is is something you can keep for ever. Unlike text messages....blah. When I went off to college I wanted to keep in contact with all of my friends and family, via letters. There is nothing greater in life then opening your mail box and getting a a hand written letter from someone you haven't seen in ages.

Over the past four years, my collection of letters has grown enormously! And I still cherish them. I will admit that this past semester I have been terrible about writing back. But there are two people I would like to thank: Hanna and Emily. They are the only ones of all the people I have written letters to, that actually respond consistently. You're letters always make my day, and I love getting them!

These are all of my letters from 2011-present:

I have letters from as far away as Australia, China, Mexico, Colorado, Alaska, Oregon, and of course Washington. I have three letters to respond to, then I will be all caught up. (Sorry for the late response Hanna, Emily, and Eric!)