Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Tuesday: Epic day

I have recently come to love garlic powder. I put it on everything, and to add to this obsession, I just tried garlic pepper...WOWZERS! So needless to say I made a pretty outstanding lunch today. And of course I was distracted from my lit reading because I just had to keep eating.


Later that evening I had an audition for vocal percussionist (aka beat boxer) position for a Seattle a capella group called 1standPike (who recently changed their name from Pitch Craft). It was in Seattle, and of course on my way there the weather went NUTS and was snowing/raining/winding the whole she-bang. But as I got closer to Seattle the sky cleared just enough for me to take this cool picture. 


The audition was really fun! And I was accepted! I am no apart of not only Choir of the West and HERmonic, but now 1standPike...I'M SO EXCITED!!


When I got home, our neighbor Will was giving his cat Taco a bath. Now I hate cats, especially this one (mostly because he has red eyes). This probably will sound really weird, but I get the most pride and joy out of watching Taco get a bath, because he has the most glorious "I freakin' hate you" meows I have ever heard. It brings joy to my heart to hear it haha. Taco, thank you for supplying me with large amounts of laughter to end my day : D