Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Friday/Saturday

I forgot to take a picture on Friday, however that day I got to see my beloved EHS Concert Choir perform on the Lagerquist stage, and I was so proud of them!! They were amazing : D Following that Kelsey, Rachel, and I went out to pick up my recital dress from being altered and look for a dress for Rachel and Kelsey. We were partially successful: Kelsey found her dress and Rachel figured out what she wanted which is great. 

After our shopping adventure, it was time for a quick dinner then I was off to my dress rehearsal. It well alright, the nerves finally got to me. But I learned which songs I needed to review the next day before recital day. 


On Saturday, I went to a Orff workshop in Seattle for the morning with Rachel, Kelsey, and Gina. It was a wonderful workshop and we learned so much! Then on the way home we stopped at Rachel's house to pick up an possible recital dress that she already had and it was PERFECT! Of course afterwards we went to Chipotle, and it was marvelous!! Later that night, it was my buddy Darren's senior recital. It was magnificent! I am so proud of him, he totally rocked it!!!



Here are his biggest fans after a spectacular performance!! Way to go Darren!