Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Monday: Day after Recital

I am still on a high from my senior recital!! Everything finally came together.  Even though there were mistakes, it didn't matter because I had an absolute blast! I don't remember having that much fun singing in front of people in a long time. I completely lost myself in pieces, and before I knew it, I was walking out on stage for the final set. It was exhilarating to be on stage and to share my passion with my family and friends. I would like to send out a very special thank you to everyone who came to my recital! I love you all so very much and I am so blessed to have you in my life : D. And for those of you who could not make it, I was singing to you, so I hope you were listening carefully!

I unfortunately did not take any pictures myself of this special day, but Aunt Terri was the photographer for the day and took about 300...probably. So as soon as I get copies I will post them.

However I do have a couple pictures I can post (two that my dear Molly took)
Molly, I love you so very much! You are one of my closest friends and I can't believe it has only been four years since I first met you. I feel like I have known you for years. We click on that level that only makes sense to us and I love that. You are so important to me, and I will always cherish our friendship forever. 


Here is Adam, Jake, Molly and I. I am soo incredibly happy that they came to my recital that I was beaming for the rest of the night and into the next day! : D


I am so lucky to have so many wonderful people in my life, I couldn't ask for anything more. But it keeps getting better, because now every time I walk into my room this is what I see and smell:


So thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you to everyone who came to my recital!!