Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Recital Day Surprise!!

Sunday arrived, recital day. I couldn't believe it! It felt like it was just yesterday that I was scheduling my recital (back in September) HOLY CRAP!

So the goal of the day was to remain calm. After I woke up, I decided it would be best to start the day off right with some yoga. While transitioning between poses, I heard the doorbell ring and became very confused. I went to answer the door but didn't recognize the woman through the peep hole. When I opened the door the woman greeted me with "I have a delivery for Megan" and presented me with a beautiful flower bouquet! I was floored! Once I signed the paperwork and said goodbye, I ran back to my room to read the card. And here is what it said:




"Megan, 
Congratulations on your senior recital! I'm so sorry I couldn't be there!
I know you were awesome!
Love, Lauren"


So I would like to dedicate this post to Miss Lauren! Thank you so very much for the wonderful surprise! You made my whole day! You are the most wonderful loving friend, and I am so blessed to have you in my life. You have always been there for me, even when we don't see each other everyday. Your endless support and energy always keeps me going. I love you so very much! And I can't wait for your recital : D