Wednesday, February 15, 2012

ZUMBA!!

Yesterday after ed. psych, Kylie and I went to zumba down at the local fitness studio, and it was AWESOME! Since it was a morning class, not a lot of people were there and there was a Valentines day raffle and I got a zumba bracelets and Body for Life Pledge. Here is what it said:

"I will give to myself as I give to others.
I will value my health as I value the health of my loved ones.
I won't ask, 'should I or shouldn't I?' about matters of self care.
I will just do it.
I will humbly accept that I must work to be the best me I can be.
I will choose to work for myself, rather than abandon myself.
I will embrace adversity as an opportunity to test my mental and physical strength."

I really like this pledge, and have it on my mirror so I can see it every day. And I am also definitely going to go back to zumba!! 


I <3 zumba!!