Friday, February 10, 2012

Recital Jury Day - Thursday

Today was my senior recital jury day, which is the ultimatum for seeing if I am ready enough for my senior recital AKA if I don't pass, I don't graduate on time and can't have a recital. No pressure. My friend Darren and I were both going today, he was first and I was second. To say that I have been nervous about this for the past month is a bit of an understatement.

I completely forgot to get a picture of Darren and I while we were there (because I was so nervous) so here is a picture of me afterwards:



It went perfectly! I only had to sing 3 of my 19 songs and the judges all picked songs that I have performed for semester juries before THANK GOODNESS!! So I had it 'in the bag.' Now I have to play the waiting game to wait for my results, which will be coming via snail mail. Cross your fingers that I passed!!