Friday, February 10, 2012

All Caught Up!

WOO! So many pictures, but now I am officially all caught up. I am so sorry for the long absence of not posting. But now my camera is back, and I am ready to go!

So last night my sister 'Nea and I went out to celebrate my jury for being over, and we went to DQ. And it was delicious!! YUMMM.



Then I went to the University Chorale concert last night. OH. MY. GOSH. It was the best concert I have ever seen Chorale perform at. I lost count of how many times my skin erupted with goosebumps and the times I would close my eyes, simply listening to the beautiful sounds surrounding me. It was breath taking. Congratulations to all of the members of University Chorale, on a job well done! I wish I could have taken a picture but since the organ in Lagerquist is copy righted I refrained from taking a picture at the concert. So here is their group photo: